Saturday, February 24, 2007

Why this blog is called "refined thoughts"

(this was one of my first posts, back in december, and i'm just re-posting it so that you guys know what my title means.) It's a funny name, isn't it? My thoughts are not very "refined" in the traditional sense, so why did I call it refined thoughts? Well, it is because these thoughts are in the process of being refined. That's one of the points of a blog, right? To bounce ideas, concepts and visions off of others so that our thoughts and lives can be refined? Well, that is the purpose of this blog, anyway. Along those lines, please consider my writing and respond. Be angry, appreciative, devisive, or any other emotion. Let my thoughts refine yours as you refine mine along the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already posted this back in December. You should disclose that in the post, it's dishonest not to do so.

peacereality said...

sorry for the mix up for anyone that was confused.

Anonymous said...

Hello Seth! ThANKS for including me on your address list. I am so glad that you are writing again. I love your style, always have. I like how you combine honesty, info, ideas and humor in so much of your writing along with opinions and ideas of course. I see you someday becoming an author and having your book sold at B&N!. That is a main reason melissa blogs - to refine her writing, etc. I do plan to check in now and then but i must be honest - I donh't check in on Melissa's much and she can tell when I do and reminds when I don't. Do you know how to check on who reads it without them sending their comments? there is a way and she knows it. anyway thanks and continued good writing. Melissa'a parents are here and we were in Freeport and LL Bean yesterday and watched "the departed" last night after din din. Tonight we are going out to a restauant in Ogunquit. having a good time.