Thursday, December 21, 2006

AA and the gospel

As a member of Alcoholics Anonymous, I want to take the next few entries to look at the relationship between AA and the gospel of Jesus Christ. I want to address questions like: Is AA a christian organization? Is AA a good group? Should I join AA if I am a Christian struggling with alcohol addiction? Should I recommend members of my church to AA for support? Is AA anti-christian? I want to look at these and more as I analyze the relationship between Jesus and the members of AA. For the record, if Jesus were around today, you'd find Him hanging around the halls of AA, but maybe not for the same reasons we do!

1 comment:

-Kyle said...

Looking forward to reading these entries, I like the questions and how you have wetted our appetite for more.